A sahm's adventures in crafting, gardening, hiking, and trying to raise boys who can think.

Saturday, July 05, 2008

I Frogged It!

I can't believe I am so happy to announce that. After months of having this thing hanging over my head, I frogged my bamboo sweater (see how they used her hair to hide the pattern...thanks a bunch). I had almost finished the back when I discovered the geometric pattern was not symmetrical on the garment. I though I'd messed up, but no, the designer says it wasn't designed to be. Ugh.
This is the last picture I took, it was over twice this size when I frogged:

So, now I have 5 skeins of Moda Dea Bamboo Wool and no pattern. I love the yarn though, it doesn't make me itch!
On a happier note, I did finish this super-cute baby girl's dress from the last issue of Crochet Today:

The flower is from another pattern, but this was quick, easy, and is super cute. Too bad I don't know any baby girls. It will be going to the fair and then charity. But if I know you and you have a baby girl in the next couple years, you may be seeing something similar!

No comments: