A sahm's adventures in crafting, gardening, hiking, and trying to raise boys who can think.

Sunday, March 09, 2008

Yummy Desserts and a Small Project

Well, there were no drink tickets last night, but instead lots of yummy desserts! Mmmmm fruit tarts.

Today was a day of laundry, laundry, vacuuming, and laundry. Pete took T-bone swimming at the Y, and later played some football and soccer with E-man. Don took us to Truxton's for dinner, which was delicious as always--though both boys were not nearly as well behaved as they were the last time we had dinner there (uh, 3 weeks ago).

Meanwhile, I managed to find enough time to do a small crochet project. I got some D rings and plastic rhinestones at Joanns yesterday, and today made this dog collar.
 


This is for our neighbor Sonja's new doggie. Heidi is a cute little 6 pounder (Maltese? I don't know dog breeds) and won't get a whole lot bigger. I just hope this collar fits. It fits Tioga, who is one chubby 13 pound cat, so I have hope!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ellen Bloom said...

The dog collar is great! Thanks for the gift idea...I have many dog-lover friends!

How come I don't know about Truxton's? I'm in that area ALLLLL the time. It looks like a great place. We must try it!